Silver w/Machined Lip
The TSW Stowe alloy wheel is named after the famous Stowe corner on the Silverstone Circuit, current home of the British Grand Prix, which it first hosted in 1948. Built on the site of an old RAF airfield, the British Grand Prix has been held on the circuit every year since 1987. Many F1 tracks were modified in a bid to drastically reduced speeds and increase safety. For Silverstone this meant modification to Stowe corner and the flat-out Abbey kink converted to a chicane.